quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009

...myself???

"In truck stops and hamburger joints
In Cadillac limousines
In the company of has-beens
And bent-backs
And sleeping forms on pavement steps
In libraries and railway stations
In books and banks
In the pages of history
In suicidal cavalry attacks
I recognize...
Myself in every stranger's eyes

...

And now, from where I stand
Upon this hill
I plundered from the pool
I look around
I search the skies
I shade my eyes
So nearly blind
And I see signs of half remembered days
I hear bells that chime in strange familiar ways
I recognise...
...

..."

(extractos de Roger Waters in "Every Stranger's Eyes")


...hoje deu-me para aqui... desculpem lá qualquer coisinha

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

tás desculpado, pa(i)zinho.

:)

Paulo M. disse...

... óptimo, óptimo!
Assim fico mais descansado.